Removable Access tool is a very simple-to-use portable freeware Application it helps an individual or a system administrator control USB storage devices. You can protect your confidential data from being copied by others . Ratool can disable USB storage access or enable write protection on all USB Flash drives thus prevent data from being modified or deleted.
There are a lot of such tools available on the internet but they are not effective for example if you use one of the USB Disabler and disable any usb storage / Pendrive you can use another tool and enable it again easily that mean ; they actually not protect your Usb ports, that is the point why we published Ratool , if you use Ratool you don’t have to worry about such a situation because other tools can not easily break the Ratool’s protection.
Ratool allows you to do the following action:
1. Disable USB disk detection: Disables any USB storage / PenDrive access to your pc.
2· Allow Read-Only : This option allows the computer can only read it from USB disks. In certain cases you may not want the files on your computer are copied to the USB disks that plugged into your computer.
3· Allow Read & Write (Default) : Reset everything back to Normal so your own USB Storage / Pendrive will be functioning as usual.
4. a) USB Device Autorun Control: It protects your computer from viruses and other malicious programs by disabling USB Device’s autorun function.
b) Safely remove Hardware
5. Show hidden files on selected drive : just click the button and see if there are hidden files on selected drive
6. You can Lock the settings (Default)
7. You can set a Password and prevent unauthorized changes.
Note: users will have to unplug the device and then plug it back again in order to fully enable Write Protection.