Software Title: TUVPN
Download Link: https://www.tuvpn.com/en/buy-vpn/cart/personal/register
Contact Them: https://www.tuvpn.com/ticketing/index.php
License: No Free version, but for $1 Euro, you get 7 days trial. / 7.95 Euro’s per month.
TUVPN is about choices. We keep adding VPN servers, VPN protocols and other features to our network, and give you access to everything. However, sometimes too many choices can be overwhelming. Worry not. We have compiled here ALL necessary information so you can make the most of your TUVPN account – regardless of whether you are a complete newbie to VPNs, or a seasoned guru!
TUVPN Fast Track (Windows)
Ok, so you want to be up and running NOW and don’t feel like reading FAQs or making any choices at this moment. You just want a FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE and EASY TO USE VPN. That’s fine!. Follow these easy steps and we’ll get you going quickly and without fuss!:
3. You will have a new OpenVPN GUI icon in your tray area. ‘Right click’ on it and you will get a list of available servers in the TUVPN network. Choose the best for you (our Speed Test Tool will help here), you will then be asked for the VPN Username and Password provided to you in our Service Activation email. If you have subscribed to our Dedicated IP Service, remember to connect to the appropriate server. That’s it, you are now connected to the TUVPN network and can enjoy new levels of security and freedom on the Internet!.
TUVPN ….. a little more In-Depth
If you are reading this then you want to enjoy the full power of CHOICE!.
Good, then pay attention and learn all the options that TUVPN puts in your hands!:
1. The first and most important decision. Which VPN protocol should you use? TUVPN currently offers four VPN protocols: OpenVPN, SSH2 Tunnels, L2TP/IPSec and PPTP. Which one you choose will depend on a number of factors like the device on which you intend to use your VPN, the country you are in, your ISP (some block PPTP), and the level of security you expect. To make it easier for you we have summarized it all in this faq entry.
2. After deciding on which protocol to use, you will have to configure your system to use it. In our Tutorials Section you will find the very best VPN tutorials you will find on the Internet for different Operating Systems and devices (Win7, Win Vista, Win XP, Ubuntu, Mac, IPhone, Android, DD-WRT router etc). Read the one for your system and configure your VPN for the desired protocol with ease.
3. With your TUVPN account you get unlimited traffic and access to all the servers on TUVPN’s network. So your next choice will be deciding on which VPN server to connect. Speed wise, you can use our Speed Test Tool to easily check which is the faster vpn server accessible to you. But not only speed is important. Choosing the appropriate server depends also on the use you want to make of it (i.e. if you want to access content specific for a certain country you will have to access a server in that country).
4. Finally you will have to decide if any of the additional features of your TUVPN account are useful for you, or at least know that they exist in case you can use them in the future! A quick walk-through them:
- With each TUVPN account access to our High Anonymity WEB Proxies is included. Each VPN Server on our network has configured a corresponding Proxy server. You can use these Proxies standalone (i.e. just to anonymise your WEB traffic) or along with our VPN Servers to further protect your anonymity.
- More over, if you are using P2P, Skype or any other application that requires incoming open ports, you will find our Dynamic Remote Port Forwarding feature very useful.
- And finally, even if you are behind the most limiting firewall of any form, you will still be able to enjoy the TUVPN service because we are offering OpenVPN over standard HTTPS port (443/tcp) that should be open on all routers and networks.
With this we have covered all you need to know to start using the TUVPN Service at its full capacity. If you are not yet satisfied and would like to know even more about TUVPN and VPNs in general, don’t worry, we have more:
- Visit our FAQs for even more detailed information about our service.
- Subscribe to our blog feed to get the latest information on VPN technology, promotions, TUVPN news and much more!
- Post any question in our forum and we will follow up.
- Follow us on twitter to get latest updates and network status information.
- Become a Facebook fan of TUVPN and get access to special offers, and additional information.